Thursday, January 21, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Pejam celik pejam celik dah penghujung january 2010. Bagi sesiapa yang tak merancang apa arah tujuan, apa yang dicapai tahun ni, lebih baik bermula dari sekarang.

In facts, I know that it has been a YEAR and there were NO update in this blog. Thought of creating my own domain which I had, but the foolish thing was I DID NOT post any entry and yet the worse was I have not even created the frame of the website. But, whatever is it, past is past and it is a history. Time to move forward and i come to realise that ACTION speaks louder than WORDS. No more this idea, that idea ohhh I want to DO this and that but NO action. DO first than let others know.

I know some of you may encounter same experience and FORGET it and just be more FOCUS. Someone told me FOCUS means Forget Other Commitment Until Success.

Cheers,
Ila

No comments: