Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Here It Comes February 2009!

Dear Friends,

I did not update my blog for almost a month! yupp..i know what u r goin to say..BUT, i got few reasons a.k.a excuseses just to please myself..and i hope u'll be pleased to ;-)

1. i'm going to upgrade my blog to a domain...it will NOT be myprudentialcareer anymore..wait for the news..expected to release early feb2009.


2. i'm learning wordpress! n trying to configure my server hosting with wordpress..y is it so complicated? or i'm the one who make it complicated?

3. we r so in festive season! chinese new year just started..i'm malaysian! so take a break n enjoy the seasons!

See ya guys...n wait for more sharing and news!

1 comment:

N a d i a said...

Now already end of September 2009

Where's ur news / entries?

Heehehehe