Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Why I Chose to Be With Prudential ?

Y I chose to be with prudential ? Y ? Y ? and Y ? Hemm,to be honest, I can come out with a list of bullet proof explanation but personally, these are my reasons :-
1. I am prudential customer since 2006. My mum was the one who insists me to buy prudential, I still can recall the diaologue :
mom 'natrah, make sure awak beli prudential nye insurance, bagus tue'
me ' apa yg baguih nyer?'
mom ' bagus lah, aru tue mak dengar dorang explain, amik jer, awak tue kerja swasta, kang apa -apa jadi susah'
me ' Yess Boss, nanti natrah amik' . cut it short, i have my plan till today.

2. since then, I met lots n lost of prudential agents, they came to my x-office at phileo ( so happen, prudential has one branch at phileo damansara), they approached me at shopping complex, the called me. At first, I got a little bit annoyed and I believe lost of people have the same feeling. But, those annoyed feeling is nothing compared to their will power and 'never give up attitude'. I think it's cool. How many people can get rid of fear getting rejection? It really amaze, and therefore I told myself that it's a time to challenge myself n to take next step. The next era of 'Business woman' and here I am today.

3. I have been working with my blood and tears to make my x-boss rich, y should I continue making him rich ? y can't I do it for myself? y can't I make myself richer? Full stop, I know for sure prudential will give me the opportunity that I'm looking for, time for myself, financial freedom, utilize my people skills and something that I passionate.

3 pre reasons are enuough la huh..my current reasons that keep me moving :-

1. I love the company culture, I love prudential activities. full with energy, full with motivation, full with people who inspired others ( no hatred or backstab circumstances like office politics).

2. I love the plan a.k.a products, it is very comprehensive until there is no reasons y people don't want to take it. I wish to share with every single person I met about the plan

3. I love meeting up with people. I'm a people people.

that its, all the reasons I have to be with prudential. for those who interested to taste the amazing culture of prudential, do mail/sms me ur name, dob, occupation, gender to ilanatrah@prupartner.com.my or ila.natrah@gmail.com or 012- 217 9790.



No comments: